Chips and guac and tacos and margs and tequila shirt

Like most people in New York, I tend to wear black nearly all of the time. I’d argue that black looks good on everyone, especially when you’re working up a sweat at the gym in second-skin activewear. It wasn’t until last summer, however, while on a vacation out West, that my thinking completely changed. I remember my best friend’s sister, a total fashion devotee, showing up to one of our daily hikes in a cool matching purple workout set. Yes, purple, a color I would never have dreamed of wearing to work out in myself. But it wasn’t just the Chips and guac and tacos and margs and tequila shirt color that caught my attention. The asymmetrical sports bra made for a super fashion-forward silhouette too, something you rarely see at the gym. I was sold.Needless to say, my workout closet is now full of Set Active. I’ve incorporated its leggings, cycling shorts, and sports bras in my favorite colorways Oat Milk, Olive, Pebble, Cactus, and the recently purchased Martini, a very pale shade of lime green and not a whiff of black in sight. 







Gabagool It’s What’s For Dinner Shirt




Don’t test Me I watch enough crime shows to solve any problem shirt




Don’t Test Me I Watch Enough Crime Shows To Solve Any Problem Shirt




Diving We Dive Not To Escape Life But For Life Not To Escape Us Shirt




Chicken choice judy shirt




Captain Marvel Stoolie Pocket 2021 Shirt




Billie Eilish Get Away From Me Shirt




Barilla Ziti 2021 Shirt




Ajax Amsterdam Shirt




$15 Per Hour I Love Biden President Shirt




Havana Cafe LA Est 2021 Shirt




Happier than ever shirt




Guadalupe Never Gives Up Forever A Fighter Shirt




Grandma and grandson best partners in crime for life vintage shirt




Graceloly Sunflowers And Ball Shirt




Go fuck your mask shirt




Generation xyz shirt




Frederick freddie shirt




Feel the milwaukee burn shirt




Family Say Cheese Shirt




Elliot Stabler Makes My Heart Go Dunn Dunn Shirt




Earth meet Me in the middle shirt




Drink responsibly this cinco de mayo shots shots shirt




Disney Mickey Mouse this is how I social distance shirt




Dadalorian This Is The Way Shirt




Christ Is King Jesus Shirt




Chips and guac and tacos and margs and tequila shirt




Chip dip and sip repeat shirt




Chicago City Dozen Shirt




CNA shark doo doo doo vintage shirt




Cincy kaptain hook tejay antone shirt




Cinco De Derby 2021 Mexican Kentucky Horse Race Shirt




Canceled by the world but not by christ shirt




Canceled By The World But Not By Christ Jesus Shirt




Call Me Coco Shirt Coco Gauff US Open New Balance Shirt




Call Me coco new balance shirt




Bump Hand Grandma And Grandson Best Partners In Crime For Life Vintage Shirt




Bulldog in truck I hate people shirt




Bro This Is Not Basketball 2021 Shirt




Bless yourself and genuflect shirt




Blastoise I Don’t Get Older I Level Up Pokemon Shirt




Bigger spark more bang vintage shirt




Barcolazo Atlanta Shirt




Back on my bullshit shirt




Baby Yoda Hug Crown Royal Shirt




Atlanta Sage Shirt




Atlanta Sage Dansby Swanson Burned Shirt




As long as new England loses shirt




As Long As New England Loses 2021 Shirt




And that’s on cream of mushroom soup shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ruth Bader Ginsburg RGB fight for the things you care about shirt

Ruth Bader Ginsburg crown notorious 1922 2020 vintage shirt

Ruth Bader Ginsburg RBG strong woman shirt