Black cat I_m a bookaholic and I regret nothing shirt
Buy it now: Black cat I_m a bookaholic and I regret nothing shirt
The initiative is part of Chanel’s new climate strategy, Mission 1.5°C, which lays out a plan for reducing the brand’s carbon emissions across its entire value chain and to “accelerate the transition to a more sustainable world.” For the Black cat I_m a bookaholic and I regret nothing shirt emissions it can’t reduce—an inevitability when you’re creating new products—Chanel has pledged to invest in nature-based solutions, like forest and mangrove restoration, which aid in carbon sequestration. As a colleague pointed out, perhaps Chanel’s next move will be to integrate all of this into a campaign or show; instead of the mansard roofs of spring 2020, for instance, we’ll see models walking along California rooftops lined with solar panels. A girl can dream!The 90-some looks that walked the Metropol runway were less of a lesson in Sicily’s patchwork past than they were a primer in Dolce & Gabbana’s own history, of course. The hourglass dresses and sharply-cut jackets pieced together from squares of brocade, chiffon, georgette, and cotton, among other materials, have long numbered among the duo’s can’t-fail silhouettes. No one looking at this collection would mistake the shirred minidress in a mashup of polka dots and florals or the bustiers and bra tops in checkerboard black-and-white for anybody other than D&G. Their command of their signatures is key to their success.
See more: Black cat I_m a bookaholic and I regret nothing shirt
From: Shop lifestyle shirt
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét